If you missed today's Snowshoe & Fat Bike Races, you have to put it on your 2018 radar screen. Perfect snow, great temperature and amazing energy. Many C3 athletes were involved as volunteers, participants and sponsors. Check out the pictures from this great day and event.
Results are here.
Every year Personal Best supports several events. While each event supports a specific special interest, they all encourage activity for the family.
- The Kinetico Caledon Kids of Steel (for C3) C3 website.
- The Kinetico Benson Steel Running Festival (anti-youth obesity), now part of the Haunted Hill Run:
- Bolton Rotary Haunted Hill 5k & 10k run (website)
- The Furry Friends 5km (Humane Society of Durham Region and Homeward Bound Rescue)
- The Festival 4 Fitness (Toronto Argos anti-bullying Foundation)
PERSONAL BEST'S NEWEST HOME IN CALEDON!
Yes, that’s right the gang at Personal Best have put down roots in Caledon! We have been working like mad to transform Pete’s Donut shop into the newest Personal Best Workout Studio. The studio is located in Caledon at the south west corner of Highway 9 and Airport Road. We have a plethora of fitness classes for you to take part in. These classes feature our regular staples like Boot Camp, Yoga for Injury Prevention, Mid-Morning Circuit and Indoor Cycling. We have also added some interesting new classes to the mix - TRX and Aerial Yoga!
The class schedule and more details are available at PB Fitness Studio